Invisalign -Cosmetic Dentistry Honolulu, HI
Come visit us at our convenient Honolulu office for your free initial Invisalign consultation. Dr. Riter will evaluate your dentition and discuss how Invisalign can work for you. He will show to you the advances in technology that enable’s us to bring to you straighter teeth, with decreased visits, less pain, and without the expected fee’s of anOrthodontist.
Please feel free to contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Below are “before” and “midcourse” pictures of a patient 1 year into his Invisalign treatment.
What to look forward to!
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Riter ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Riter has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Riter about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.